Monday, February 1, 2010
Here are some tips on how article marketers can increase link popularity and traffic for you website
1. Good news to those who love to write. How can you put your articles to good use? Thank God there is a place where we can “marry” article writers and “hungry” publishers. This is a role played by article marketers such as Squidoo.com and GoArticles.com. In short, they do their business by selling short articles relating to the relevant industries and market them. These articles are made available for distribution and/or publication. An article marketer with well-written articles will have more potential of increasing the authoring business’ credibility and attracting new clients.
2. There are thousands of potential publishers who are starving for good, solid contents for their newsletters, content sites and e-zines. Your articles will be published all over the place along with your author information and, best of all a link back to your site. Having lots of backlinks is the key to improving your search engine results position and driving traffic to your site.
3. Who are these article marketers? How do they work? They are not robots or some automated software that spams publishers. These sites offer a completely managed article distribution solution for marketers who want results from their article marketing. There is a whole team of people behind this that work very hard to make you be more successful, faster, that is.
4. For example Squidoo.com, when you submit your articles to the site, it helps you become successful in anything that you would like to be successful in. For instance, it can help you to sell your e-books, your music, books, or even raising funds to your favorite charity. Just name it you can do it. Applause to these article marketers. Different marketers use their own different approaches to market articles. Most important thing is that, most of them are free.
5. Each article marketer roles are somewhat different in; however, their objectives are the same. To help you become successful online. Moreover, these article marketers do not do these for charity; they do have their own share of success. It is a win-win situation. As for Squidoo.com, this site is unique, and the best thing is that, it really can help you hit the right niche.
6, When you submit your articles through an article marketer, you will take advantage of the industry’s distribution list. It helps you to get immediate links. This is what every site owners, writers, or business owners need. With a little help from article marketers, you will get Google’s attention. Content publishers and editors are eager for fresh, informative contents. They will start using your articles and posting links back to your site. You will notice an almost immediate rise in traffic for your site.
7. Furthermore, article marketers will help you with Search Engine Result Position (SERP) too. Most people will not go through all the result pages when they Google for something they are searching for. Imagine if your are on the 10th page of a search result. It will not be so good for you. When you submit your articles to these marketers, they will help to improve your standing in SERP. They will help your articles get published in more places, thus, more opportunities are open to you, worldwide.
Cliff Posey, owner of Websites That Succeed at http://www.webbusinesstoolsonline.com/ provided this article. Cliff also ownd Love Song Cared and Radio Career Consultants and has had success with all these sites,
Get related information by visiting the blogs below
Cutting edge blog and website methods
Tips on website and blog development